You might have heard me talking about Adaptive on LinkedIn or Facebook, or perhaps you’re checking this page on the off chance.
We encourage people to send in their CV even if they’re only passively looking, then, when an appropriate role becomes available, we’ll be in touch!
Before you do that though, make sure your values align with ours.
Our vision is to strive to be the go-to accounting firm that small businesses trust and turn to for expert advice, innovative solutions, and unparalleled customer service.
Can you help us work towards that?
We expect you to:
- Be your best, we’re building a business that provides an unparalleled customer experience, and it’s all our responsibility to hold ourselves to high standards to deliver it.
- Seek solutions and act fast to the business & client needs to help us go beyond our customer’s expectations
- Contribute to the team, and be engaged – your ideas, thoughts and hard work will be the reason we have an excellent business we’re all proud to work for
- Seek personal growth – to be the best, we must always be working towards bettering ourselves. Always
- Be accountable and hold each other accountable
As you can see, we’re all about attitude, but in return we’ll give you a whole host of benefits.
- Above average salary
- Treat you as a valued member of the team
- Involve you in big decisions
- Know your ideas will be implemented, doesn’t work? Doesn’t matter. We fail forward.
- Monthly lunches / quarterly fancy dinners / bi-annual away days
- No timesheets! No dress code! No rigid start times – work the hours that work for you
& much more – so what are you waiting for? Let me give your CV a read, tell me the type of role you’re looking for between:
- Semi Senior (AAT Qual)
- Senior (Chartered or AAT Qual + 5 yr. Experience)
- Tax (ATT / CTA)
And one day soon, you might be the next member of our dream team!